These terms and conditions govern your (User) use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
The Website (www.arihantwaterslides.com) is owned and registered by Arihant Industrial Corporation Limited, a company duly existing and incorporated under the provisions of Indian Companies Act, 1956, having its registered at Arihant Complex, Opp. Sagar Petrol Pump, NH 8, Sativali, Vasai (E), Dist: Thane, PIN; 401-208 (“AICL/the Company/We/Us”).
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Arihant Industrial Corporation Limited’s, prior written consent.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Arihant Industrial Corporation Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Arihant Industrial Corporation Limited takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Arihantwaterslides.com recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy.
- Information we collect
• Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
• Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Arihantwaterslides.com.
• Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
• Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- We collect information in different ways.
• We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you fill out any form. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
• We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
• We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
- Use of your personal information
• We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you and confirm your query or to respond to your requests.
• We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
• We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
• We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
• We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products.
• We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about our products or company information.
• We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- Sharing of information with third-parties
• We will share information with business partners/dealers who perform services on our behalf. They may contact you to further respond to your query
• We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or summons. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
• We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
• We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required or permitted by law (including Privacy Law) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Email Opt-Out
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com with a subject line of Unsubscribe. It may take about ten days to process your request.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the details of the Grievance, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to AICL a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to AICL the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or AICL or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
AICL reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on AICL servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding AICL rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, AICL does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without AICL express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without AICL express written consent.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, AICL and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organization]
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. AICL reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at AICL discretion.
We may post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personal information such as the customer’s name. We will obtain your consent to use your personal information prior to posting the testimonial.
The full name of AICL is Arihant Industrial Corporation Limited.
Arihant Industrial Corporation Limited is registered in Mumbai under registration number 034030 and having its registered office at
Arihant Industrial Corporation Limited
Arihant Complex, National Highway 8,
Opp. Sagar Petrol Pump, Sativali,
Vasai (E), Dist: Thane, Pin: 401 208
You can contact us by sending email on email@example.com or call us on +91 9923012737.
For any questions or comments regarding this Website you may have to fill a short inquiry form in the website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. AICL makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, AICL does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
AICL will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if AICL has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit A liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by AICL negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of AICL; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for AICL to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a Company, AICL has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against AICL’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect AICL’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as AICL.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify AICL and undertake to keep AICL indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by AICL to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of AICL legal advisers) incurred or suffered by AICL arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to AICL other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, AICL may take such action as AICL deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
This Terms & Conditions were last updated on 13.01.2017. From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website.
Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
AICL may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with AICL rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with [DOCUMENTS], constitute the entire agreement between you and AICL in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Law of India, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
Thank you for visiting arihantwaterslides.com, the website of Arihant Water Park Equipment Division.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.